wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] REMINDER: Call next week on Jan 14th

Phill,

I don't believe that we have reached agreement on what the Username profile
(what's in core and what in the profile), so its hard to have updated
specifications until we reach consensus.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           "Phillip H.      |
|         |           Griffin"         |
|         |           <phil.griffin@asn|
|         |           -1.com>          |
|         |           01/11/2003 08:36 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wss] REMINDER: Call next week on Jan 14th                                                                               |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Kelvin,

Will we get a UserName profile and a revised core
document soon? It would seem possible for a group
so large to work on more than one thing at a time.

My particular interests lie in making match on card
and one to many biometric matching a viable WS
authentication mechanism.

Phil

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:

      First of all,  best wishes for the new year to all of our TC members
      and observers.

      As a reminder our first call of 2003 will be on Tuesday January 14th
      at our usual time of 7:00 am Pacific Time.

      We will post the agenda for the meeting soon. As I mentioned in an
      e-mail before the end of last year, the first order of business on
      the agenda will be to try and close on the QoP discussion. I was
      hoping that we might have seen much of this debate taking place in
      e-mail over the past few weeks. If you have an opinion I would
      encourage you to express it in e-mail before the call. We need to
      close on the QoP discussion and then get back to our main task at
      hand of getting the WS-Security specification delivered this year
      (hopefully sooner rather than later).

      I am hoping we can have a productive start to the new year and make
      good progress over the next few weeks.

      Again best wishes to you all.

      Cheers
      Kelvin