wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Use Cases for the Interop Demo

Is this something that OASIS should sponsor and not the Burton group, maybe
this could happen at the WS-I F2F in March as a prelude to the WS-I basic
security profile.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           "Flinn, Don"     |
|         |           <Don.Flinn@quadra|
|         |           sis.com>         |
|         |           01/12/2003 08:51 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       ksankar@cisco.com, wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wss] Use Cases for the Interop Demo                                                                                     |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Krishna

Happy New Year to you.  I am doing well and I hope this coming year finds
you the same.

My recollection of the Interop Fest (I’m not sure that a name has been
chosen) was that it was definitely something that the majority of the TC
wanted to do and most felt that it would be very useful in shaking out any
problems in the specification.   The only date mentioned was the first
quarter of this year.  No place or accompanying event was decided or even
discussed.

If the TC is going to have something in the first quarter we have to start
planning now.   I’m happy to hear that you would be interested in
participating in the event.  The practical insight of Cisco would be very
important in having real world scenarios.

Can we get some additions hands raised for interest in the event?

Kelvin – Can we add an item to the agenda for Jan 14th to kick off
discussion on the interop fest.

Don