wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda for Jan 14th WSS TC call

Hello Ganesh, I only just saw your mail - I hope you were able to find the number. In general if you ever need to find details of a pending meeting you can find it at the WSS TC web page which is located at [1]. I try to keep the web page up to date. Normally we also post the number with the agenda but this time we took a little longer than normal to setup the dial in number so the minutes went out without a number and the number was sent in a follow on mail.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss/

Cheers
Kelvin

Ganesh Vaideeswaran <ganesh.vaideeswaran@documentum.com>

01/13/2003 10:59 PM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, wss@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
RE: [wss] Agenda for Jan 14th WSS TC call

Sorry for the blast, but can someone from the list kindly forward me the phone number and access code to conference in?

Thanks,

-Ganesh