wss message

Subject: [wss] Call sponsors for next few weeks.

As I mentioned in my prior mail, I have just posted the schedule for future WSS TC calls thru the end of April 2003. It would help greatly with the planning for these meetings if we could get volunteers lined up now to sponsor the calls and also volunteers to take the minutes. The anticipated schedule is below. If you are able to sponsor any of these dates or are willing to be the minute taker please reply on the list. As I get volunteers I will update the web site to track who our call sponsors are. I appreciate all help.

Anticipated call dates are:

January 28th
February 11th
February 25th