wss message

Subject: [wss] Raising issues by e-mail

I would like to make a simple proposal to help us make sure we do not miss any issues that need to be captured on the issues list and I am sure this will help John when he makes issues list updates.

I would like to propose/suggest that whenever an e-mail is posted that essentially contains a new issue that the text of the subject line of the e-mail start with the word ISSUE:  For example,

                ISSUE: My new issue that I am raising.

I have used this technique in other working groups and it seems to work well.

Cheers
Kelvin