wss message

Subject: [wss] scenarios for first interop

I had the action to propose some initial scenarios for a first interop

event.  If people like these, I'll add more details like WSDL, example
messages, etc.

1. Send message with U/P over SSL and get response

2. Send message with U/P-Hash and get response signed with X.509

3. Send message with X.509 signature and encrypted with key passed

   in EncryptedKey using recipients certificate referenced by identifier

4. Variations on algorithms (C14N, encryption, etc.)

Signatures are over key headers and body.  Encryption is only on body.

Basically people would implement both clients and servers and then we

would interchange the components.

Chris