wss message

Subject: RE: [security-services] Canonicalization

this is simply an artifact from when the specs were written.

We wanted to use exclusive all along but there was an issue
with how far the spec was along...

We should go to exclusive throughout and anticipate that the
XML Signature spec will eventually reflect that this is the
defacto standard now.

		Phill