wss message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: [wss] New issue: profile version identification]

Ron,

Can you put some context around this sequence of notes ? Are you proposing
something here ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Ron Monzillo     |
|         |           <ronald.monzillo@|
|         |           sun.com>         |
|         |           04/22/2003 11:07 |
  |       To:       wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Fwd: RE: [wss] New issue: profile version identification]                                                                   |