wss message

Subject: Proposed interop logistics

Here is a proposal – what do people think?

1. We will have Ethernet for everyone testing.

2. Everyone will be assigned a static IP address (192.168.1.*)

3. We construct a matrix for each of the interop tests of who has client and server code

4. For each test we sequentially use each server implementation

            a. Put the server IP address on the wall

            b. Test from each client

            c. Debug/record results

Thoughts?

Chris