wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] wsdl for interop ping service

Actually I believe we must make this a required part of the interop. so can
we move this into the interop document as an appendix ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Ron Monzillo     |
|         |           <ronald.monzillo@|
|         |           sun.com>         |
|         |           05/27/2003 10:47 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [wss] wsdl for interop ping service                                                                                          |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Do we think that the web service definittion
for the ping service should be included in
the interop scenarios doc that Hal is editing?

If so, please consider using the I attached wsdl
(modified as necessary).

Ron
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- WSDL description of the WSS Ping interop scenarios -->

<definitions name="Ping"
    targetNamespace="http://xmlsoap.org/Ping"
    xmlns:tns="http://xmlsoap.org/Ping"
    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">
  <types>
    <schema targetNamespace="http://xmlsoap.org/Ping"
         xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <complexType name="ping">
        <sequence>
          <element name="text" type="xsd:string" nillable="true"/>
                 </sequence>
      </complexType>
      <complexType name="pingResponse">
        <sequence>
          <element name="text" type="xsd:string" nillable="true"/>
                 </sequence>
      </complexType>
      <element name="Ping" type="tns:ping"/>
      <element name="PingResponse" type="tns:pingResponse"/>
    </schema>
  </types>

  <message name="PingRequest">
    <part name="ping" element="tns:Ping"/>
  </message>

  <message name="PingResponse">
    <part name="pingResponse" element="tns:PingResponse"/>
  </message>

  <portType name="PingPort">
    <operation name="Ping">
      <input  message="tns:PingRequest"/>
      <output message="tns:PingResponse"/>
    </operation>
  </portType>

  <binding name="PingBinding" type="tns:PingPort">
    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
    <operation name="Ping">
      <soap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <input> <soap:body use="literal"/></input>
      <output><soap:body use="literal"/></output>
    </operation>
   </binding>

  <service name="PingService">
    <port name="PingPort" binding="tns:PingBinding">
    <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/pingejb/Ping"/>
    </port>
  </service>

</definitions>

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php