wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Proposed interop logistics

Just for ref, Baltimore will also be there (couldn't
get off mute a couple of weeks back when it was
asked who'd be there); myself and possibly Irving.

Merlin

r/hlockhar@bea.com/2003.05.30/17:42:53

>   My list of things we need:
>

>   Ethernet ports how many? (3-4) per company? is that too many - I
>   assume RJ45, not wireless
>
>   Static IP addresses - might be easier to give each company 10 or so
>
>   DNS ? are we going to omit the use of DNS?
>
>   We need the two X.509 certificates
>
>   What about clock synchronization? - set them manually?
>
>   Proposed list of usernames and passwords:
>

>   Chris - sirhC
>
>   Kelvin - nivleK
>
>   Phill - llihP
>
>   Tony - ynoT
>
>   Ron - noR
>
>   John - nhoJ
>
>   Hal - laH
>
>   Jerry - yrreJ
>
>   Steve - evetS
>
>   Eric - cirE
>

>   I think it would be a better use of time to pair off and test in
>   pairs, assuming most people have clients and servers. We can
>   informally switch off as people are ready. We can still use the matrix
>   to track our progress as you suggest.
>

>   The experience at the SAML interop suggests that implementations may
>   stop working as a result of other fixes. I suggest, time permitting,
>   that once we believe everybody interops with everybody else, we do a
>   code freeze and a final run thru the matrix. That way everybody can
>   take home code that is known to work.
>

>   Hal

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com