wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] ISSUE 190: text for SOAP MustUnderstand issue

Indeed, I would like further clarification of your intent in some examples.

A. If I can't validate a signature because it uses a digest method that I
don't implement have I understood it?

B. If I ignore a UsernameToken or SAML element because I'm implementing a
service that I allow anyone to use have I understood it.

C. If there is a BinarySecurityToken whose valueType I don't recognize, but
there is no reference to that BinarySecurityToken have I understood it?