wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Issue 173 - SOAP 1.2 Deltas

Seems to me there are at least the following options:
1) Support only SOAP 1.1
2) Support only SOAP 1.2.  This may require some wording around DSIG.
2) leave Spec as-is.  imo this leaves somewhat underdefined and conflicting
the use of soap 1.1 and 1.2 actor/role and mustUnderstand.  Perhaps
solutions then refer to ws-i bp 1.0 and/or ws-i bsp 1.0.
3) Normatively refer to ws-i BP which defines soap 1.1 actor and soap 1.1 mU
in terms of soap 1.2 role and mU.  (by ref solution)
4) Incorpate the text from ws-i BP for actor/role and mU. (by value
solution).

Is that the extent of the list of possibilities?

Cheers,
Dave