wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] New Issue: ds:X509IssuerSerial is not a global element

> Alternatively we could request that W3C issue an errata on the dsig
> schema that exposes the elements globally. This would not break
> interoperability of existing documents, but might not be accepted.

I suggest we do this first.  Since interop isn't broken, and since
it's a request to expose a common datatypes, I can't imagine why
it wouldn't be accepted.  Since Joseph is no longer at W3C (sob),
it might take Jose a bit of consultation to make the decision, so I'd
suggest adding as much rationale as possible.
	/r$

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html