wss message

Subject: Comments on WSS: UsernameToken Profile

First paragraph of 3.2 Token Reference
(Line 235-237 of the latest oasis-0008-wss-username-token-profile-1.0-merged.pdf)

| When a UsernameToken is referenced using <wsse:SecurityTokenReference> the
| ValueType attribute is not required. If specified, the value of <wsse:UsernameToken> MUST
| be specified.

"<wsse:UsernameToken>" at second line was intended the QName
"wsse:UsernameToken".
Now ValueType has changed to use URI, we must define the URI for
UsernameToken ValueType.
For example:
  - [UsernameToken profile documdnt URI]
  - [UsernameToken profile document URI] + "#UsernameToken"
  - [WSS core document URI] + "#UsernameToken"
  - other...
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED