wss message

Subject: Issue: X.509 token profile qnames

Is version 11 the latest of the X.509 token profile? [1]

If so, then are changes from QNames required based on the TC votes in December? (ValueType definitions and uses in examples)  If this change is not made to the draft, then will we be able to vote it as a committee draft and vote to advance from specification to Oasis standard? If we do not, will we move the others forward separately?

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/4044/WSS-X509-11.pdf

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones