wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Vote Reminder & Our call next week Jan 13th

Kelvin,

I was just asking if there was any interest in conducting another virtual interop, as i was not able to participate in the prev one. that's all. I definitely don't want to impede any progress on the votes.

thanks,
dims

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:44 PM
To: Srinivas, Davanum M
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Srinivas, in the context of being a reply to my posting describing the planned votes I am not sure exactly what you are asking. If you are asking that we do further interop work on the specs before we proceed I would assert that as a TC we have already spent considerable time in designing and executing both an in person and a virtual interop event that we felt covered the key aspects of the specs. I do not believe that we have made substantive changes that invalidate that work such tat we need to repeat it. Can you please clarify what you are asking?

Cheers
Kelvin