wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Vote Reminder & Our call next week Jan 13th

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:

> Hopefully by now you have all had a chance to read the updated specs
> (for "core", X.509 and username as well as the schemas) and submit
> comments. On the Tuesday call, it is still the plan as we discussed back
> in December to do the following:
>
> 1. Hold a set of votes to re-approve all 3 updated specs as committee specs

well, seeing as how there's been five revisions of..

WSS-SOAPMessageSecurity-122903-merged.pdf
WSS-SOAPMessageSecurity-122903.pdf

..since the 16-Dec-2003 version that's in the archives, and apparently the
amount and nature of changes is non-trivial, but it's been tough to keep up
what with the number & frequency of revision plus the length of the spec, I
don't think it's terribly appropriate to vote on it today. I need more time to
review it.

JeffH