wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Proposals for New Orleans Agenda Topics?

It would appear that the proposed dates for this meeting are Wed-Thu Apr 28-29:

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/schedule.php

If we are going to meet at this venue/time, I request that we make this decision as early as possible since it is going to rapidly become difficult to get inexpensive flights to and hotel rooms in New Orleans due to the fact that the Jazz Festival is on that week as well.

Can other TC members please express their support or lack of support for such a F2F by email?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com