wss message

Subject: Submission document

Chris and I have prepared the submission materials per the OASIS TC Process. As discussed on our last call I have just uploaded the document into the document repository so that the TC members can review it. We have to send it to Karl Best (OASIS staff) before February 15th which is the submission deadline for this month.

Here is the link to the document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/5276/submission-notes.pdf

Cheers
Kelvin