wss message

Subject: 10/7/03 Minutes including Attendance List

Minutes 10/7/03

Quorum achieved

Minutes of last meeting – Approved

Issue 3
Second Interop Results
·	Approximately 9 companies participated
·	One vender didn’t interoperate
·	No issues with spec
·	Some interop problems around using encryption spec.
·	99% of the interops worked
·	Hal posted and final interop spec. with all the corrections.
·	Used a mailing list with end points listed.  Called to set up time.
·	In the future may use a public chat board

OASIS requires at least 3 attestations to successfully using the spec.

Issue 4
Public Review & Status
Good details response from the WS-I group
WS-I found number of uses of MAY, SHOULD etc. not used a per spec

Issues
31 – Pending  TC ok with OASIS namespace proposal for root.   Kelvin will
send a proposal on what comes after tcname.

133 & 134 need to be check by Merlin Hughs
135 Pending – action for editors
136 Pending – action for editors
137 Resolved – Put action for Hal and Vjay to propose text

138 Pending – Editors to fix
150 Editors clarify

138 to 151 are all pending and Editors should address in Doc
152
153 Pending Needs a URI – editors to clarify sentence saying what Q name to
be used
154 Pending Editors add a statement Key Id and Key name does not apply to
username tokens
155 Pending remove non-normative references
156 Pending editors to add
157 Pending editors
158 Pending editorial
159 Pending Phillip to add text
160 Pending editors
161 Pending Phillip to clean up text
162 Pending Phillip to add text
new issue 166 documents should be marked non normatinve or normative as
appropriate
163 Pending
164 Closed Result ion already addressed in text.
167 Pending – Add clarifying text to point out explicitly that the normative
schema can be found at the URL specified and downloaded
165 – Open

Action to send formal response to WS-I team by Kelvin and Chris

SAML profile in good shape -  interop to be planned.  Ron will start working
on it next week.

Kerberos profile needs a good review and also needs interop.  Request by
WS-I is looking for Kerberos from WSS.  Request for people to look at the
profile and send comments.

XrML profile to proposed by TJay

Add a Leason to Government group.  Kelvin to update the leason list.

XCBF and Receipts proposals are still on the queque.

Adjournment

Attendance of Voting Members

  Frank Siebenlist Argonne National Lab
  Peter Dapkus BEA
  Hal Lockhart BEA
  Symon Chang CommerceOne
  Davanum Srinivas CA
  Thomas DeMartini ContentGuard
  Guillermo Lao ContentGuard
  TJ Pannu ContentGuard
  Sam Wei Documentum
  John Hughes Entegrity
  Tim Moses Entrust
  Irving Reid HP
  Jason Rouault HP
  Yutaka Kudo Hitachi
  Paula Austel IBM
  Derek Fu IBM
  Maryann Hondo IBM
  Kelvin Lawrence IBM
  Mike McIntosh IBM
  Anthony Nadalin IBM
  Nataraj Nagaratnam IBM
  Ron Williams IBM
  Don Flinn Individual
  Bob Morgan Individual
  Paul Cotton Microsoft
  Vijay Gajjala Microsoft
  Chris Kaler Microsoft
  Ellen McDermott Microsoft
  Richard Levinson Netegrity
  Frederick Hirsch Nokia
  Abbie Barbir Nortel
  Lloyd Burch Novell
  Steve Anderson OpenNetwork
  Ramana Turlapati Oracle
  Eric Gravengaard Reactivity
  Rob Philpott RSA Security
  Coumara Radja Sarvega
  Pete Wenzel SeeBeyond
  Yassir Elley Sun Microsystems
  Jeff Hodges Sun Microsystems
  Ronald Monzillo Sun Microsystems
  Jan Alexander Systinet
  John Weiland US Navy

Attendance of Prospective Members or Observers

  Alan Geller Microsoft
  Maneesh Sahu Individual

Membership Status Changes

  Alan Geller Microsoft - Granted voting status after 2/24/2004 call
  Sandeep Kumar Cisco - Requested membership 2/16/2004
  Saurabh Shrivastava Oracle - Requested membership 2/18/2004
  John Killian Booz Allen Hamilton - Lost prospective status after 2/24/2004
call

Donald Flinn
Managing Partner
Flint Security