wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] 10/7/03 Minutes including Attendance List

Don,

The minutes you send today is very old one (with new attendance list).

And I was on the con-call last week.
Maybe, my response to the roll-call couldn't be heard because of the
noisy (or low volume?) line.

Regards,
Toshi
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED