wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Comments on Sender-Vouches-Signed section in SAML Interopdraft

Maneesh,

Thanks for pointing these problems out. It sometimnes is not clear to me
whether you are
pointing out problems in the interop doc or the profile. I guess
sometimes the problems
are in both places. Regarding the following, I will make the appropriate
corrections to
the examples in the STP regarding the signature alg.

Regarding the use of the STR transform, it is only necessary with SV, as
the attesting
entity only need sign the assertion when its key is not signed into the
assertion. We
expect holder-of key assertions to contain an authority protected key
binding.

Ron