wss message

Subject: About Hitachi's comments

Hello,

We've got a negative ballot with following comments from Hitachi.
I wonder if there were any problem concerning URIs during the last
Interop.
Could someone explain it?

Regards,

Toshi

> WS-Security uses URIs for the value of type attribute, e.g. ValueType
> attribute and EncodingType attribute. But in the proposed specification,
> there is no statement of unabbreviated URIs and the description of the
> URIs is ambiguous. This might cause a serious interoperability problem.
> The URIs should be clearly specified in the specification.

---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED