wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

Kudo-san,

This appears to be the first time this problem (from the 3rd interop) has been discussed on the list. As you know the WS-I BSP WG is working on a profile in an attempt to address issues such as this. I encourage you and all vendors to participate in the BSP WG to insure that the profile covers any interop failures you encounter during testing. For future reference, Ted Burghart is the Hitachi representative to the WG.

I will submit the following proposal to the BSP WG for statements to be added to the profile:

URI fragments defined in WSS: SOAP Message Security 1.0 are relative to a base URI of http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0

URI fragments defined in WSS: UsernameToken Profile 1.0 are relative to a base URI of
http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0

URI fragments defined in WSS: X.509 Certificate Token Profile 1.0 are relative to a base URI of
http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2003/12/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0

Thanks,
Mike McIntosh