wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

+1 to fix in errata.
+1 to fix spec in future revisions.

Yes, We had this problem and we had to look at messages from
MSFT/BeTrsuted to figure it out.

-- dims

-----Original Message-----
From: Reid, Irving [mailto:irving.reid@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 11:10 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

I strongly agree that this clarification belongs in the OASIS
WS-Security specifications, rather than being shuffled off to WS-I. I'm
OK with it being in errata for 1.0, and fixed in the spec text for any
future revisions.

 - irving -

ap-message-security-1.0

I think WSS could reasonably claim that this is an editorial
clarification and fix it in an errata.

	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect