wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

>Line 599 says that the fragment URL is relative the the URL of the
>document.  Where is the URL of the document defined?  For example, is it
>on line 9, line 10, or somewhere else?

I don't think that this ambiguous at all as it states what a fragment URL is (we already agreed to the URI of the documents), but it may need an example and I think that is fine to do in an errata.

So my suggestion is that we take Mike's proposal and insert in errata.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122