wss message

Subject: XrML and SAML virtual interop(s)

As observed during the last concall, there were different proposals for
conducting virual interops on XrML and SAML token profiles. I have
listed some options below. Please take a few minutes and let me know of
your preference and interest before tomorrow's concall. This will allow
us to discuss and arrive at a plan during the concall.

Option 1: Conduct both the SAML and XrML interops during the 2nd week of
May.
Option 2: Conduct XrML interop during the 2nd week - 3rd week of April
and SAML interop during the 2nd week of May.

Please let me know which interop you can participate in. This will allow
us to prioritize our discussion on the concall tomorrow :

A. XrML and SAML
B. SAML only
C. XrML only

Thank you!