wss message

Subject: Re: [wsi_secprofile] Re: [wss] Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

>I agree. The fragment id's were an editorial convenience, which seems
>to have resulted in a need for a clarification that the fully specified URIs
>must be used in the wire forms.

I would say there may be a timing issue if we elect to use errata and thus the BSP needs to address for clarity in the BSP (as the BSP is about interop). Also I don't believe that there was ever an issue that the fully specified URIs must be used in the wire forms, its that there seems to be problems putting the fragments together.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122=