wss message

Subject: XrML ballot and the IP statement

Everyone:

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to vote on the XrML Ballot. Members of the TC have put a lot of work into the XrML profile spec over the last year or so culminating in successfully interoperating implementations, and it is important that we carry this work forward to a committee draft. It needs 41 yes votes to pass, so everyone’s participation in voting yes or no (rather than abstaining) is important. You can cast your vote at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/ballots.php.

The IP statements that are relevant to this specification are available at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss/ipr.php.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Regards,

TJ Pannu

tj.pannu@contentguard.com

+1 (310) 426-7918