wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] XrML virtual interop completed

>To: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> * * *
>From: Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@us.ibm.com>
>Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:34:20 -0500
>Subject: Re: [wss] XrML virtual interop completed
>
>What has prompted this mail, I did not see one like this for the other
>profiles.  Have you read the IP statement that was posted to the list by
>ContentGuard ?
>Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122

     Good morning.  There were elements present here that weren't present
in the others.  As I tried to convey in my earlier message.  Tony, I see
all of those as surmountable, and wouldn't expect any of them to be
show-stoppers.   It's the TC, not me, that decides what should be
adopted.  I am just trying to keep the rules issues sorted out.  I have
contacted ContentGuard directly and have every reason to believe that we
could fix those matters fairly easily and quickly.   Regards  JBC