wss message

Subject: Missing minutes from June 1st WSS TC call

I just checked and as far as I can tell the minutes from our last call (June 1st) have still not been posted to the list. I believe that John Weiland took the minutes but I may be wrong as my laptop was dead at the time and I have no notes from the call. Can we please have the minutes posted asap so that the TC members have time to read them before the next call. Many thanks.

Cheers
Kelvin