wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] proposed resolution to issue 290

Ron,

Sorry I missed this the first time. I would prefer either a) retaining the
current default (Base64Binary) or b) eliminating the default for
EncodingType.
Having the default value for one attribute of an element change based on
the value of another attribute of that element seems to prevent the use of
XML Schema to provide the default.

Thanks,
Mike

Ron Monzillo <Ronald.Monzillo@Sun.COM> wrote on 07/02/2004 04:24:29 PM:

> My rev 13 of the stp assumes the following resolution to issue 290
>
> Ron

KeyIdentifier