wss message

Subject: Notification of CD vote in the WSS TC

Karl and Mary, per the oasis process I am writing to tell you that the WSS TC today conducted two committee draft votes. As you know we recently ended (on August 29th) a public review for the REL and SAML Token Profiles. During the review period only one comment was posted to the comments list and that comment was basically to say "good job". Therefore, today, the TC re-voted the existing CD's as new CD's again without making any changes to the documents.

We had 40 people present (of our 54 voting members) and all 40 voted yes.

Cheers
Kelvin

WSS TC co-Chair