wss message

Subject: Sponsoring calls

Here is a list showing where we stand on call sponsors for the remainder of this year. We still have some gaps. If you are able to sponsor a call please let me know. Thanks in advance. My thanks to those who have stepped up already to sponsor more calls. As always, much appreciated.

Sept 21st - YES (IBM)

Oct 5th
Oct 19th  - YES (BEA)

Nov 2nd
Nov 16th
Nov 30th - YES (BEA)

Dec 14th - YES (IBM)
Dec 28th (we may cancel this call due to end of year holidays)

Cheers
Kelvin