wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Sponsoring calls

IBM can do Dec 14th

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUSKelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          09/07/2004 12:55 PM

wss@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[wss] Sponsoring calls

Per our discussion during the TC call today, here is the schedule of calls for the remainder of 2004. If a date has a YES by the side of it that means that I already have a sponsor lined up (or at least I have a tentative plan for one). If you can sponsor any of the open dates please write to me off-list with call-in details and I will update the calendar. Many thanks in advance.

Sept 21st

Oct 5th
Oct 19th - YES

Nov 2nd
Nov 16th
Nov 30th - YES

Dec 14th
Dec 28th (we may cancel this call due to end of year holidays)

Cheers
Kelvin

GIF image