wss message

Subject: Submission of profiles to OASIS - we need implementation statements

I apologise for being quieter than usual the last couple of weeks, I had a death of a close friend happen and then had to go to Japan for a week and then could not get home because a typhoon hit Tokyo. All in all been a hard two weeks.

Anyway, I am now focussed once more on getting the paperwork done to get the SAML and REL profiles submitted to OASIS for final voting.

I just realized that despite asking on the bi-weekly calls, that we have not received any implementation statements for either spec. We need testimonials from at least 3 organizations (I guess actually 3 for each profile ideally). Can people please send statements to me or at least tell me that they will be. We are required by the submission checklist to have these statements.

Cheers
Kelvin