wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Issue 250: ValueType --> TokenType+ReferenceType?

Are we working on 1.1 or 10.1?

Do you really thing we should make these changes *now*?  Shouldn't we
wait until there is a clear problem with what we have before we make
such big changes?  Who can say we're not going to have new problems if
we make such changes?  Even if we don't have any new problems and we're
just shuffling things around, why put ourselves through the changes?
It's just not obvious to me we'll be sooo much better off afterwards.

&Thomas.