wss message

Subject: Interop at Gartner

OK so I have sent mail to OASIS saying we will do the Gartner interop.

Here are the seven people that so far have given firm YES responses.

Tony    (IBM)
Gudge   (MS)

Vamsi   (Oracle)
Raj     (Computer Associates)
Rebecca (DataPower)
Jan     (Systinet)
Coumara (Sarvega)

We still have several people on the MAYBE list. Please send mail as soon as you know that you want to take part for sure and I will update the list and repost.

Cheers
Kelvin