wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Gartner interop - more status

BEA is in for sure.

I am willing to act as Interop Coordinator for this event.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:44 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Gartner interop - more status

As of right now we have five folks saying YES, another who is a probable and five more who are maybes. So based on that we are going to have somewhere in the range of 5 to 11 (perhaps more) participants. At this point I think we can say that we definitely have enough to make the event worthwhile.

At this point, would someone like to volunteer to be the event coordinator for this (ideally it will be someone who will be at the event)? That person will need to follow the OASIS Public Interop Policy described at [1]

I'll wait to see what additional responses I get tomorrow and then publish a final list and give our response to the OASIS staff.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php

Cheers
Kelvin