wss message

Subject: Issue 355 (Re: [wss] 2/22/05 WSS Telecom)

At Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:57:26 -0500,
Don Flinn wrote:
> 355 $(O#|(B no discussion; anyone that wants action on issue send to the
> mailing list.  Otherwise will close it on the next telecom.

# Sorry, I left my seat for a while today.

Thomas has broken down the issue and given some suggestions just after
the last call (2/8).
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200502/msg00015.html

It is OK to close 355 and open this as a new issue.
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED