wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] New Profiles

To what is this (proposed) motion being directed?

Are you proposing a modification to the WSS charter to state this?

It is the charter and scope of a TC along with the OASIS TC Process that
guides what the TC can and can't do.  If you aren't targeting this as
input to a charter clarification, I do not understand the context under
which to consider it.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.