wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] New Profiles

Don

It is worth pointing out that if the WSS TC is not in operation and
new profiles are needed, the TC will not exist and not be in a
position to provide oversight. However if the TC produces profiles
then it obviously is able to make decisions related to them.

I'm also not convinced it is appropriate to present a general motion
constraining TC activity, it sounds like a charter change to me, and
if that is what it is then we should discuss it as such.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia