wss message

Subject: Request to remove the WS-Security 1.0 errata from WSS page or fix it

The WSS page at [1] still contains the October 2004 errata. That errata
is broken and TC has acknowledged that fact. Yet nothing has been done
to fix it or remove it our TC home page.

When can we fix this?

I'd suggest the TC should just remove the errata from the TC home page
and then put it back up once the fixes are decided upon.

/paulc

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329