wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] New Profiles

Don Flinn wrote:
 > IMO we were negligent in saying how and where these
 > new profiles would be published.

IMV the tacit assumption was that WSS profiles would be encouraged to flower
far and wide. E.g. WSS profiles already are published by WS-I, Liberty
Alliance, and in various ws-* specs, at least.

It would be inappropriate and counter-productive if the WSSTC were to try to
"control" the creation of WSS profiles.

The discussion this thread stemmed from is about whether the present WSSTC
wishes to take on the specific proposed OTP profile work. Nothing more.

JeffH