wss message

Subject: OTP

Folks, the discussion on the OTP seems to have dried up. I do not yet think we have (on the list) seen an agreed upon set of words that could be used as a motion at the next meeting. I have seen some discussion of a motion and a few issues raised and discussed but I do not think I have yet seen closure.

This e-mail is a reminder that we need to get this issue to some form of closure.

What do folks on the TC want to do?

Cheers
Kelvin