wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Request to remove the WS-Security 1.0 errata from WSS page or fix it

Current X.509 errata document[2] has not incorporated the resolution
to the issue 371. It causes a problem for implementers. The errata
should be updated.

In Brief,
 original X.509 profile[1] defines the URI      "...#X509v3"
 current errata document[2] changes the URI to  "...#X509"
 the resolution to the issue 371[3] set back to "...#X509v3" and add "...#X509v1"

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0.pdf
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11145/oasis-200401-x509-token-profile-1.0-errata-004.pdf
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200503/msg00025.html