wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

Tony,

You seem to imply there are important differences in the terms "input" and "referenced" -- can
you elaborate?

Hans

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:05 PM
To: Kelvin Lawrence
Cc: Linn, John; wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Its still confusing as its states that "RSA Security proposes to submit a version of this document as
"input to the WSS TC" yet as discussed it was indicated that this effort is not about a single technology, so I would assume that the document would be not input but referenced, much like PKI, Kerberos etc. Also if RSA plans to really submit the document as input what would be the IPR terms ? Same goes to Verisign ?

Inactive hide details for Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUSKelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          09/27/2005 05:39 PM

"Linn, John" <jlinn@rsasecurity.com>

cc

wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

John and Hans, thank you for taking the time to update and re-post your proposal.

TC Members, Now that we have a modified proposal in front of us what do people think?

I would very much like to see some discussion here so that we can be effective on the call on Tuesday.

Thanks to those of you that have already posted your views

Cheers
Kelvin

http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/otps)

http://www.openauthentication.org) is also producing work related to an