wss message

Subject: RSA IPR status re WSS-OTP-Token submission

As the question of IPR status for the RSA/OTPS input submission to the
OTP profile activity had arisen on and prior to the 4 October TC call,
I'd like to provide an update for the TC at this time.  RSA Security has
now evaluated its planned OTP-WSS-Token contribution relative to the
OASIS Legacy IPR Policy, and intends to provide a consistent submission
as input to the TC during October.

Also, I note that the agenda Kelvin posted today for the 18 October call
doesn't cite an item concerning the OTP profile.  I won't suggest adding
one at this time, partly because travel-related conflicts may prevent me
from joining next week's call.  I look forward to upcoming work on this
topic with the TC, and to its discussion on subsequent calls.

--jl