wss message

Subject: Status of 1.1 documents

All of the errors that we found in the XML examples,while preparing the submission paperwork,  have been fixed. The documents have been reposted. We are now able to pass the well formed requirement. Apart from 2 spelling errors in the SAML profile these are the only updates that have been made. Mary (from the OASIS staff) will be restarting the vote soon (hopefully today). The goal now is to submit for OASIS standard on Dec 15th.

Here are the URLs to the clean PDF files. There are also change bar versions and source files in the document repository.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15407/oasis-wss-soap-message-security-1.1.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15458/wss-v1%5B1%5D.1-spec-cs-SAMLTokenProfile.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15419/wss-v1.1-spec-cs-SwAProfile.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15413/oasis-wss-x509-token-profile-1.1.pdf